- A PreK-8 educator, classroom teacher, special educator, interventionist, math coach, or administrator searching for a comprehensive content-based masters program in mathematics education?
- Dedicated to improving math instruction and learning for all your students?
- Enthusiastic about increasing your mathematics content knowledge and pedagogy in a supportive environment?
- Eager to reach outside your classroom walls to contribute to your school or district mathematics goals?
- Excited to share new and growing knowledge of mathematics content, effective teaching, and educational research with school/district colleagues through mentoring, peer coaching or other forms of teacher leadership?
If these describe you consider joining the more than 550 VMI graduates who are making a difference for students, schools, and districts.
Visit How We Help for more information on the VMI Masters Program.